Thursday, May 13, 2010

Peace, Love, and....I'm lost.

Who am I?
What is my place in this world?
Can I make a difference?
Which path should I choose?
Am I making the right choices?
Do I believe in all of the right things?

These questions plus a thousand more are always floating in my head.

In my History of Psychology class at BYU, we learned about all of the theories, well not all, but most of the theories men have made to explain life and reason.

And there wasn't a single one that seemed right to me.

I feel lost and confused.
I need to find a purpose.
If I don't...then what's the point?

I've noticed that I've started to shut the world out as I look for all of these answers. Even the friends that I really care about. And I don't know why...because I want to talk to them and know how they are doing but I don't want them to know how I am doing.

I hate not knowing the future. It bothers me. But I can't change that fact so I just need to learn how to deal with it.

Ughh I'm lost.

Love, Lauren Lindsey





One thing I do know is I want to go there and help them. Because helping others makes me extremely happy. Even if it is for a moment.






I miss them. They made me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment