Monday, November 7, 2011


This movie was my first obsession....healthy obsession ;)


As you can tell from the theme of my blog I love Alice.

My love for this timeless tale began when I was a little girl.
maybe it's because we look alike..
or that I also have freaky dreams...
maybe it's that I love cats, stripes, birthday parties...

whatever it was I fell in love.

SO. get ready for a funny story.

ready yet?

okay so here I am this adorable little girl who goes to bear her testimony for the first time. My mother goes up with me to help me say "the right" thing. But being the weird person I am I go up to podium...and grab the microphone. Where I proceed to belt out the "Alice in Wonderland" tune in front of the entire congregation. 

Ya I'm cool.

Anyways Alice is my favorite. And Johnny Depp is great in the movie.
Am I secretly upset that I didn't star in the role of Alice? A little. 

Seriously such a great film. I own both versions :)

So when it came to choosing who I was gonna be for Halloween...there was no question.


WIN
Love, Lauren Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. That Sunday you "sang" your Alice testimony will go down in history as one of the funniest moments in my church history. Second is Clay leaning over the pew to wave at people and falling over it to a THUD! Yeah...it's funny NOW. Not so much then.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete