Saturday, March 16, 2013

A homemaker in the making

Probably the best thing that happened to me this last year was Pinterest.

I LOVE Pinterest.

Seriously the best thing ever created to help women like me....(who aren't good at cooking, cleaning, or anything crafty) be "homemaky".

I have made so much delicious food.
Here are my pinterest recipes I have tried and loved. Andrew is also one of the pickiest eaters ever and so if he likes it...you know it is good.


Delicious yummy crispy pesto gnocchi with tomatoes. Trust me gnocchi is amazing. Andrew and I love all types of gnocchi (pumpkin, potato, whole wheat, etc). Go here ---> Crispy Pesto Gnocci







 I love avocado. It is creamy, healthy, and delicious. This chicken parmigiana is to die for. My husband for some odd reason isn't as obsessed with avocado as I am but he still loved the chicken still because the flavor is just so amazing. Avocado Chicken Parmigiana







So this recipe was infamous at my apartment. We made it for two parties...in other words.. it is delectable. It's super easy and cheap to make and it's a really good enchilada. Chicken & Black Bean Enchilda Casserole







When it comes to waking up in the morning I spend as much  time in bed as possible...which usually gives me 20 or so minutes to get up and ready for school before I have to be out the door. So in other words I have like 1 minute dedicated to making breakfast. This smoothie is easy, quick, and tasty. My favorite part are the oats...it gives the smoothie some nice texture. I like to add almond butter to it as well. Banana Oatmeal Smoothie





Before Andrew and I dated whenever my apartment would have men over I would make these little appetizers. Men love them. They are easy to make. And you can not eat just one. Potatoes are the best :) Pesto Baked Potatoes



As a newly married woman I got a crockpot from my grandma. I was so desperately wanting to use it, but didn't want to make anything difficult. This chicken literally only has 3 ingredients. And you can put the chicken in frozen. I have given out this recipe to many people and everyone has loved it. Hawaiin Chicken






Easiest recipe ever. Seriously, it is extremely simple...oreos, cream cheese, and chocolate chips. My roommates and husband know that when I make these that they go fast so they take as many as possible. Covering the oreos with chocolate can be a little tricky...but worth it in the end. Oreo truffles







Better than sex cake. It's pretty much the most tasty cake you will ever have. My hubby has no self control when it comes to it. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I saved the best for last. I would recommend this cake to anybody anywhere. A MUST TRY!!!  BTS Cake





THESE ARE MY FAVORITE RECIPES. TRY THEM.

I got tons of wedding ideas, fashion ideas, craft ideas, and learned a lot of interesting things from pinterest.

It another obsession of mine that I feel is not totally bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment