Thursday, June 10, 2010

19 Candles

My favorite movie in the world would have to be sixteen candles.
I love Molly Ringwald.
I love Long Duck Dong.
I love the 80's.



((I want to/ and will do this someday... Favorite movie scene ever.))


I always wondered if anyone would forget my birthday.
I love birthdays...and I love celebrating them.
I love making a big deal of them..and making fools of my best friends and make them wear crowns and what not =]

I have come to the realization that no matter what someone would know it was my bday...thanks to facebook.
I wonder if any of my friends would actually know if it weren't for facebook.
Facebook helps you cheat on everything. You can learn practically anything and everything about everyone.

It's the worlds little black book.

Why did I not invent fb? I would such a rich woman.

Anyways my one tradition on my birthday is to watch my ultimate favorite movie..which I will do after this post.

But I would just like to thank everyone for their birthday wishes. I have the best friends in the world. Both in Indiana and Utah...and everywhere else in the world. =]

I wish I could be in both places however. If I were in Utah with my friends we probably would have done our silly tradition of microwaving a cake then decorating the birthday girl's door..then going out for dinner. I am sad I missed out on that...however I was happy to be with my family and Indy friends.

My Momma took me out to breakfast...where I made an enormous food baby =]
bought some sperry's for my birthday.
went to the YMCA with my family and Jessica Postlewaite =]
the went to Bazbeaux with my best girlies.




ashley hobbs. shelby mayner. olivia shuff. taylor graham. riane graham. sole decca. megan brophy. becca powers. jessica postlewaite.

I love them all very much. and after our trip to broadripple we went back to the house for Coldstone Ice cream cake.

wayy to much sugar today.

It was a good day. 18 years down....hopefully a lot more to come.

Made a wish on my 19 candles.

hopefully it comes true. <3

Love, Lauren Lindsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment