Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer lovin

So as the days go by I'm starting to miss BYU less and less. I feel like Indiana is my life now.

Utah seems like it was a dream. Its so weird.

I've done a lot this summer so far.

I have two jobs. American eagle which I love, and then Yogi which is a frozen yogurt place that's fun.

The Indy 500 was A LOT of fun. I went with TAY TAY and momma and david.

Of course it was the HOTTEST day in the history of the race...about 138 degrees on the track. I saw a famous person with my own eyes for the first time...unfortunately it was Kim Kardashian...who I could care less about.

I would have to say I have become completely obsessed with Prince of Persia. I have seen it 3 times and would be willing to see it 3 or 5 more times =]I have fallen in love with Jake Gyllenhaal and am now extremely disappointed and unhappy with my blonde hair and pale skin.

I do miss BYU a lot and am getting excited to go back again in the fall. But I'm enjoying spending time with my famdamily. =]

Love, Lauren Lindsey




Lucy and I at the Indy 500 museum.



By the way the race cars make THE COOLEST NOISE EVER. I am now in love with racing..I'm still upset Marco Andretti did so poorly though.



At Lucy's 4th birthday party we dressed as Persian Princesses =]

1 comment:

  1. BAH!! You are making me depressed; you better get excited to be going back to Provo little Missy. WE are going to have SO much fun (with Mallory!!!).

    I'm pumped. And I miss you. And I'm glad the Indy was fun....I have no idea what the heck it is but it sounds cool enough :]

    LOVE YOU! And I'm excited you got a bloggers :] MUAH!

    ReplyDelete