Thursday, June 24, 2010

vacations...

are a blast....but WOW they can definitely wear you out.

I just got back from an amazing vacation with one of my bestest friends...
emily roofie ure.

I love this girl and I miss her oh so much already.

It's weird going from seeing your friends everyday..doing everything with them...eat, study, go to class, sleep...to nothing. My friends at BYU were my family and I miss them like I missed my family when I first went to college.

I would just like to say how excited I am to live in an apartment next year with Haley Wawa and Mallory Gee =] I do wish all of the sisterhood could be there, but someday we will all be together again I'm sure =]

Anyways last tuesday I got on a plane at 7:58 in the Indy airport and arrived in Denver at 8:45. BEST FLIGHT EVER.

I was literally attacked when I saw roofie...she literally crouched to the ground so I wouldn't see her...then when I wasn't looking bam I got jumped on..I literally screamed....we got a lot of funny looks...but did we care no? were we judged? probably.



We had a great time going to water world with Alex and Joel. I've never been to a water park before so I had a great time...even though possibly the most embarassing moment of my life occurred that day. so bad. and no, I will not talk about it on here...it was THAT bad.

we went hiking on mountains. ((oh and how I missed my mountains))



went on a mountain jeep ride with alex.





hungout with Joel Zink =]

went to street fairs and matching ninja hennas.



made a music video...of course. (it will be on fb soon)



made another music video =]] we're kind of obsessed.



walked on pearl street and saw incredible street performers. this guy was extremely flexible and did some crazy things with his body. the magician wouldn't let us take pictures =[



I had a great time in Boulder and I loved spending time with my surrogate family ;]

Next, I'm going to South Carolina (my favorite state) with my momma. Can't wait.

Love, Lauren Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. bring me to sc! miss you girls. looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete