Monday, August 2, 2010

Rise and Shout the Cougars are OUT.

I LOVE BYU.

I didn't realize how much I missed it until I went back.
You know that butterfly in the stomach feeling you get sometimes when you are anxious...well I got that big time as I was driving through campus.

During my two week vaca in Utah I got to spend a lot of time with family. I got to hangout with my cousin Lundyn A LOT and Mickell (who is pretty much like a cousin now).

We had multiple family reunions, seven peaks, tours, hiking, shopping, lounging, had AMAZING food..and for the most part just enjoyed having nothing to do.

The one part of it all that I'm upset about is that I am still jobless. Tomassitos is not doing breakfast anymore which means I have no job =[

And I need a job to go to Africa.

But I still have time.
I just can't believe how quickly summer has gone by. I leave the 20th for school, which means I only have 18 more days in Indiana.

I don't know if I can say goodbye to my family and friends again. Its been so nice reconnecting with everyone.

Have you ever been completely torn between places? I feel like I belong in so many places..how will I know which one is the one for me?

I love Utah..but I love Indiana.

I am so ready for school though! I bought my books, and my All Sports Pass today!

I had so much fun hanging out with Jessica, Tori, Jeffrey..and all my other friends from school that I just keep getting anxious for it to start all over again!

Can't wait for BYU Football =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment