Thursday, October 13, 2011

All of my emotions wrapped into one blog...ready set go.

Midterms....suck.
Seriously though...studying is the worst, and it makes everyone else stressed...and no one is happy.
Need some "motivation"? Well emilyure and I made a special video to do just that...
-->watch this

Sophia Grace....Why am I not as cool as Sophia Grace, Rosie, Ellen, or Nicki Minaj?
Did I almost cry watching this little girl freak out? ya...maybe a little. :)
watch this NOW if you haven't yet.
This one first--> Singing Nicki... (my favorite part of this video is the cousin, Rosie)
Then this one-->Meeting Nicki...

The male race is dumb.... to wrap this statement up without name calling...here is a helpful hint to the men reading my blog...
Television....where have you been all my life? I used to not watch the tele, but I have become "obsessed" with a few shows. Do I really have time for all of these shows? Not really, but a girl needs a break from studying every now and then...

VD, Modern Family, Community, New Girl, 90210, Glee, Pan Am, The Secret Circle, Bones, The Sing Off.

Telefund.... I love my job. Really though, its the best. I'm doing something that actually makes a difference and helps people, I can make someone's day, I can do my homework while working, I can play games while I work, I occasionally get fed, I get to have "girl talk" with my girls, I can mess around with my boys (aka travispearson), have scrabble battles with shawnwatkins...its a great place.

And finally...
Dancing.... is great. On Sunday a certain guy took me to the gazebo behind our apartments and danced with me for at least an hour, which was amazing. And then my ward did a swing dancing lesson thing yesterday and I had a blast. I drug my friend Skyler along and we had a great time. I forgot how much I love it. I need to dance more often.

The end. 
Love, Lauren Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment