Monday, October 3, 2011

So I guess this is what I have become...

a Hermit Crab.

My roommates have called me out a couple of times of being a lot like this weird tiny creature.

Why might you ask?

Because I have a strange tendency to find tight dark corners and sit there to either study or watch a movie.

Ya... I guess it is pretty weird. But I can't help liking the quiet spaces.
Whenever I'm on campus my preferred study area is not the rather social 5th floor of the library, nor the cougareat, but a quiet low-key back hallway.

((Funny side-note)): As I am writing this there is some guy sitting in front of me who is tapping along to his music. But no..he is not really "tapping". It looks a lot more like he is having a seizure...and I am trying really hard not to laugh...I wish someone was here to appreciate this with me. People watching is great stuff.

Maybe it's the introvert inside of me that wants to be alone. I don't like the thought of someone watching me as I eat, study, or sit. Because more than likely they are judging or making fun of me...kinda like I am with seizure boy in front of me. :)

Anyways...back to studying.

Love, Lauren Lindsey



No comments:

Post a Comment