Saturday, October 1, 2011

I LOVE being a Mormon.

but really...I am so lucky. Not only do I have the wonderful gospel in my life, but I get to be surrounded by people who share the same beliefs as me.
GO COUGARS!!!

I love Provo.

I love BYU.

I love  my ward.

I love the temple.

I love religion classes.

I love general conference.

I have so many opportunities that I have completely taken for granted. I am now a Junior here at BYU and I have not once been to the Provo temple, until this week. I am a complete slacker, because this temple is barely a mile away from my apartment....so lame.
I did finally go though, and it was amazing. I have been on a spiritual high since Thursday...why did I rob myself of these feelings for so long? Kenzie and I have decided to go once a month, and we will stick to it.

I also went to general conference today, where President Monson made a late entry to announce a  
2nd Provo Temple?!?!
history was made today....and I got to be a part of it.
Like I said...so lucky.

Love, Lauren Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment