Thursday, October 6, 2011

Do I have small obsessions?

yes...I think I do.

I definitely obsess over pumpkin.

I LOVE PUMPKIN!!!!

I love the smell, the taste, the time of the year it comes around (FALL)

This is my favorite smell:
 This is my favorite dessert:
This is the costume my baby will wear:


So cuteeee...right?
oh and I just bought pumpkin bagels, bread, and a candle...like I said a small obsession.

At least I can share it with Hillary Newton (who texts me every time she sees something pumpkin)

Can I also mention how excited I am for our ward pumpkin carving contest????

I have already been online searching for good ideas...so boys from the ward who want a partner who has great potential to win...call me. ;)

Second obsession...movies.

My roommates refer to me as a... "movie fiend"

I actually just counted the number of movies I own.... 68.
I have a problem.
Every time I go to Walmart I run to the $5 dollar bin. And if I'm feeling super adventurous I go to the more expensive $15 dollar movies.

My most recent buys: The Notebook, Mean Girls, Bring it On, Inception, and The Phantom of the Opera.

Did I mention how much I love Netflix
Kenzi and I have a cuddle party at least once a week and watch a new flic

So anyways...between McKenzie Painter winning the MISS UVU PAGEANT and going to the BYU FOOTBALL GAME...my apartment will be having an awesome popcorn/movie weekend...let us know if you want to join!!
I would say obsessions are actually not such a bad thing...totally overrated :)

Love, Lauren Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are obsessive...except that cuddle party thing. That's creepy.

    ReplyDelete