Tuesday, October 25, 2011

So peeps...this weekend was Parents Weekend here at Brigham Young Universitayyyy.

Anywhos....it was a blast! My fam-damily is the bestest.

Really though...don't even bother trying to compare. I have lucy...therefore I win.

 My family arrived Friday promptly after my music 101 class (by the way I OWNED that midterm)
And being the perfect wonderful daughter I am...I bought them kneaders pumpkin chocolate bread.
Then we continued to indulge in our fall pumpkin cravings and went to the Sweet Tooth Fairy ((my mother is obsessed with cupcakes...you know it's true mom...love you.))

Bet you wish you had one, huh?
We had a little sibling reunion... and we were constantly reminded by Ponyy (darn you ponita!!!) that we were horrible siblings because we didn't constantly tell her we miss her ;) jk... pony. but seriously your crazy..  In all seriousness we missed the rest of the Ford/Marquart clan and we took a vote and decided everyone needs to move out to UTAH
 We went to a "BLUAU" and lucy got to meet Cosmo, clay learned the Haka, and the rest of us just ate really good food. :) We made a bad decision by sitting in the front row, which meant we were only a few feet away from Marching band when they came in to play. Our eardrums were completely shot and poor Lu was covering her ears most of the time, she kept saying she was in a "bad mood" because her ears hurt. 
We then went to the Matern's house and played "Just Dance 3". Seriously...what an AWESOME game! Its so much fun plus I sweat like a monkey by the end. Screw running...I'm buying a wii.
Oh...wait. I'm a poor college student. 
Another dream...gone.
Anyone want to donate a wii to my apartment? My roommates and I would love you FOREVER.

SIDENOTE:
Lucy is a monster. And I feel bad for the man who marries her.
She literally makes 360 turns throughout the night.
Puts her cute little behind in your face.
Oh and screams in her sleep.
Lets just say Lu is the BEST form of birth control.
The next day we had the tailgate where we got to see VOCALPOINT perform.
They are so awesome. If only I wasn't going on a mission...
 Then we went to the game...and we MURDERED Idaho...kinda like how Utah murdered us..
..such a sad day.
 But I think with Riley as quarterback we have redeemed our somewhat good name :)
<-- I love this woman. Best mom in the world award goes to her. She is my best friend, and it's scary how much we are a like. She is so wonderful for coming out here, I miss her all the time.













--> Penguin...I mean Sam, was Lucy's "female dog" during the game. She seems to have that affect on men...lucky. haha but really Sam is great.





Lucy and I had a sleepover which was crazyy fun....for her at least. Kenzi and I literally became her coloring board, as she wrote ALL over our faces. fun? Let's just say I will never take my make-up remover for granted. one of my best buys. Here is a great example....thanks again Kenz for being such a great sport.
 All in all a wonderfully amazing weekend filled with lots of needed family time. Seriously jealous of my roommates who have rents who live close by. 

The weekend did not end so well however, when Lucy got pink eye from my roommate. The next picture may make you tear up...I definitely did.

Love, Lauren Lindsey


ya....I know.

1 comment:

  1. I have the greatest daughters in the world! It was so much fun. I miss you already.

    ReplyDelete